Workshops from 2 hours to full week residencies, for schools, colleges, venues and dance centres led by experienced workshop leader Victoria Fox and one company dancer.
" My emotions felt like ‘I want to do that "
" Feels marvellous "
The ‘Still I Rise’ resource pack has been developed by Tribe// to give a invaluable insight into the piece with personal insights from Victoria and the dancers.
The resource pack includes:
• A link to the Full length work ‘Still I Rise’ on Vimeo
• An interview with Victoria Fox on the intensions and processes of creating the piece.
• A detailed breakdown of each section with a clear link to the choreographic intention.
• Ideas for practical choreographic tasks to help dancers appreciate the piece as well as developing their choreographic skills and creativity.
• Insights from the choreographer and dancers to help students understand the choreographic process and the skills needed to perform the piece.
• Images from the piece.
• Reviews of the work.
• A Tribe playlist of tracks the Company use for class and beyond.
Cost: £15 per pack
This pack is all sent electronically.
TRIBE’S // educational work is key to sharing what we have researched, created and danced. We aim to give an insight into TRIBES // physical style, starting with a company style warm up, then an opportunity to learn sections of work, create, share and perform. Drawing upon the unique abilities of each participant in order to create a positive and enriching experience.
Workshops can be based on ‘Still I Rise’ both creative tasks and the learning of repertoire.
All workshops are delivered by Company dancers or by Victoria by request.
From £175 plus travel
From £250 plus travel
Week-long residencies and commissions available upon request, get in touch